Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 1 month ago #32228 by Envy
Luvietje wrote:

This: www.gothicbazaar.com/store.html?page=sho....tpl&product_id=2028

still 3 weeks to ship though ._.

Ooh..I should be buying a few things from them soon..I'll say when I actually get around to it, in case things don't go to plan.

Found out they're based in Leicester too. :woohoo:

:P Oh and..My Runering flag came todaaay! *Squee*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #32256 by Kuroboshi
Dark Chemical Wedding poster and Salvation of Maion flag.

Can't believe I finally got the latter and at a fairly cheap price...

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #32257 by Envy
Well..Things did go to plan.

I bought the Hex Lilithia top and Alchemy's black arcana. :silly:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32410 by black_magnolia
I really need someone to clap me on my fingers when I see an auction... :woohoo:

Trying to suppress shopping so backfired in my face. :huh: The \"Heart of Darkness\" necklace was such a big impulse buy, that I feel a bit bad about it now. :( I payed only half the rrp, but still... never thought that I'd ever buy this pendant, but the black beads and the little bat just caught my eye and I'm trying to find a good excuse why I bought it really. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32411 by Envy
Owaaah! I was watching that auction! :P Well. I think I was watching the same one anyway.

I was considering whether to buy it or not because I loved the beads too (my tastes are strangely changing lately, I used to hate the look of beads) but I decided I spent way too much lately and refrained from bidding.

I actually never noticed the little bat before. It looks really cute now I think about it, despite the fact I don't usually like bats.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32414 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Owaaah! I was watching that auction! :P Well. I think I was watching the same one anyway.

I was considering whether to buy it or not because I loved the beads too (my tastes are strangely changing lately, I used to hate the look of beads) but I decided I spent way too much lately and refrained from bidding.

I actually never noticed the little bat before. It looks really cute now I think about it, despite the fact I don't usually like bats.

I'm pretty sure it was the same auction! ;) I really tried to suppress myself form bidding, but couldn't even wait till like a minute before the end to bid, if I had then I probably could have ended the auction cheaper too. Half price is still a good deal, though. :woohoo:

And yeah, my tastes have also changed a bit, well, not really changed that much, but I'd say broadened. ;)

I somehow wanted something *cute*, and that necklace is cute with those small beads, the tiny cute bat and heart. A bit of cuteness to go with my kinky new pvc skrit. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds