Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 1 month ago #31578 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:ohmy: Ooh that's a pretty piece..Did it cost much? Being discontinued/decorative and all..I would've thought it'd be worth a fair bit even when it wasn't discontinued.

To tell the truth, I got it for roughly 13 pounds + 5 for p&p. :silly: I really had a lot of luck. :D
I really look for deals when I buy anything.
With Alchemy, most the items I have were bought on some sale. There are just a handful of items that I paid the full RRP for. :P
I can't even find a real RRP for the clock because it has been discontinued for such a long time. Only found an old offline US website that prices it at 110 dollars. So, yeah, it probably cost a fair bit when it wasn't discontinued so I'm really extra happy I got it. Still have to wait for it to arrive here, so I'm a bit scared that it will get lost in the post or something. :S *knocks on wood*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31588 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

:ohmy: Ooh that's a pretty piece..Did it cost much? Being discontinued/decorative and all..I would've thought it'd be worth a fair bit even when it wasn't discontinued.

To tell the truth, I got it for roughly 13 pounds + 5 for p&p. :silly: I really had a lot of luck. :D
I really look for deals when I buy anything.
With Alchemy, most the items I have were bought on some sale. There are just a handful of items that I paid the full RRP for. :P
I can't even find a real RRP for the clock because it has been discontinued for such a long time. Only found an old offline US website that prices it at 110 dollars. So, yeah, it probably cost a fair bit when it wasn't discontinued so I'm really extra happy I got it. Still have to wait for it to arrive here, so I'm a bit scared that it will get lost in the post or something. :S *knocks on wood*

:P Amazing! You're so lucky! I love getting deals too - Most of my Alchemy stuff was bought new through auction on eBay so - Yup. I love my bargains.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31653 by StephenG
Phrenology (from Greek: φρήν, phrēn, \"mind\"; and λόγος, logos, \"knowledge\") is a pseudoscience primarily focused on measurements of the human skull, based on the concept that the brain is the organ of the mind, and that certain brain areas have localized, specific functions or modules

...and with that lead in , my latest toy:

From the good people at ALCHEMY GUILD.
Very similar in size & shape to the OMEGA SKULL,so they will bookend each other quite nicely.And also as with the OMEGA,the pictures can't do justice: truly a piece that has to be held and studied to be appreciated.

for anyone interested in possibly getting one for themselves, I got mine off eBay doing a search for \"Alchemy skulls\"
:cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31826 by black_magnolia
Ah, I generally love discounts, becasue you can save money (so logical, right? :P), but I hate how such deals turn up when you least expect it and then I end up spending money on something that I didn't really plan to.
Got three necklaces all with a 50% discount. :) I had them all on my wish list for ages, but always there was some other thing that came first. :silly:

www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...P447_Blood_Moon.html
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...516_Crepuscluna.html
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/componen...528_Black_Widow.html

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31833 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ah, I generally love discounts, becasue you can save money (so logical, right? :P), but I hate how such deals turn up when you least expect it and then I end up spending money on something that I didn't really plan to.
Got three necklaces all with a 50% discount. :) I had them all on my wish list for ages, but always there was some other thing that came first. :silly:

www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...P447_Blood_Moon.html
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...516_Crepuscluna.html
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/componen...528_Black_Widow.html

Three at 50% discount! Lucky!

:P Despite not really liking bats, the second link is really cute..

More
13 years 1 month ago #31834 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Three at 50% discount! Lucky!

:P Despite not really liking bats, the second link is really cute..

hehe :P Thanks! :)

When the 2nd necklace was first released I was in love with it and really wanted it badly, but then somehow the linked bats on the chain started to annoy me and I wasn't really sure if I wanted to have it or not, but I didn't really put it off my wishlist becasue I'm just too much of a bat fan. :silly:
The bats somehow just look too *stiff* for me, for example, I prefer the bats in the Elvira's Tyrst necklace (got to get that one one day too :P) becasue they look more flowing/just better - if that makes sense at all. :woohoo: I'm sometimes very picky when it comes to aesthetics etc.
I really love the big centre crystal with the bat in the Crepuscluna necklace, so I just hope the bats in the chain will look better in real life then on the picture. -50% was just too good a chance to pass up. :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds