Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 2 months ago #31066 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Eep! :ohmy:
I think pewter should survive such bending, but you have to be gentle.

hmmm... otherwise, maybe you could bend it in the other direction and wear is as a chocker if you tie it with a ribbon? :woohoo: I saw a girl here in Zagreb which wore the Serpentine bracelet (probably size large) around her neck! Yep, she had such a small neck that she could do that. :huh:

I was actually considering the choker idea. :woohoo: But I have so many and no bracelets..Bah. I'm scared it'll snap..

What about going to a jeweller and asking him for an opinion? Maybe he can heat it up for you and shape it, so that you don't have to worry about it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31067 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

What about going to a jeweller and asking him for an opinion? Maybe he can heat it up for you and shape it, so that you don't have to worry about it.

^.^ I might try that. Thanks.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31078 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Eep. The gap in my bracelet is about 5cm wide - Larger than the width of my wrist! :S

I'm worried that I won't be able to bend it enough to fit without breaking it. >.<

Oh fudge, there's no way it'll fit on my wrist then...though black_magnolia's jeweller's idea is rather good.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #31086 by Envy
^.^ My other piece came through the post - Wonderful condition. The worries I had about the chain being a bit aged weren't so bad - It must've been a reflection causing them to look a bit old in the picture on eBay.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31537 by black_magnolia
Just ordered the discontinued Dragon clock. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago #31570 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Just ordered the discontinued Dragon clock. :)

:ohmy: Ooh that's a pretty piece..Did it cost much? Being discontinued/decorative and all..I would've thought it'd be worth a fair bit even when it wasn't discontinued.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds