Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 2 months ago #31014 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy that is absolutely gorgeous!!

Glad you think so!

:P I'm feeling so impatient for it to come through the post..That pendant and my bracelet. It's Thursday and nothing so far..So..If not tomorrow, then I'll get it next week - Which is the half term holiday week, meaning I'll be home the second it comes through my door.

Teehee..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31026 by black_magnolia
Just ordered this discontinued goodie. Stumbled upon it by chance on ebay. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #31059 by snow.wulf
I just got my Spectrostatic Nocturnium bracelet in the mail today...WOW..the level of detail on it is truly amazing!

More
13 years 2 months ago #31061 by Envy
Eep. The gap in my bracelet is about 5cm wide - Larger than the width of my wrist! :S

I'm worried that I won't be able to bend it enough to fit without breaking it. >.<

More
13 years 2 months ago #31063 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Eep. The gap in my bracelet is about 5cm wide - Larger than the width of my wrist! :S

I'm worried that I won't be able to bend it enough to fit without breaking it. >.<

Eep! :ohmy:
I think pewter should survive such bending, but you have to be gentle.

hmmm... otherwise, maybe you could bend it in the other direction and wear is as a chocker if you tie it with a ribbon? :woohoo: I saw a girl here in Zagreb which wore the Serpentine bracelet (probably size large) around her neck! Yep, she had such a small neck that she could do that. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31065 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Eep! :ohmy:
I think pewter should survive such bending, but you have to be gentle.

hmmm... otherwise, maybe you could bend it in the other direction and wear is as a chocker if you tie it with a ribbon? :woohoo: I saw a girl here in Zagreb which wore the Serpentine bracelet (probably size large) around her neck! Yep, she had such a small neck that she could do that. :huh:

I was actually considering the choker idea. :woohoo: But I have so many and no bracelets..Bah. I'm scared it'll snap..

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds