Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 2 months ago #30866 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Yeah, that would be good thanks!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30869 by Madam_Mim
Envy wrote:

I've heard these are slightly adjustable..But I'm not really sure how to go about that. :S I'll give a few measurements of how wide the inside is without any 'adjustment' when I get it through the post if you want.

Heat it up with a hairdryer, then the metal becomes softer and you can gently bend it

More
13 years 2 months ago #30873 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

Envy wrote:

I've heard these are slightly adjustable..But I'm not really sure how to go about that. :S I'll give a few measurements of how wide the inside is without any 'adjustment' when I get it through the post if you want.

Heat it up with a hairdryer, then the metal becomes softer and you can gently bend it

Ooh thank you! I never thought of that. :S Can you just bend it with your hands after heating or will you have to heat it to a temperature that's too hot to handle?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30875 by Madam_Mim
Envy wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

Envy wrote:

Ooh thank you! I never thought of that. :S Can you just bend it with your hands after heating or will you have to heat it to a temperature that's too hot to handle?

You can just bend it with your hands :) but remenber to bend it gently
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Madam_Mim.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30876 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

You can just bend it with your hands :) but remenber to bend it gently

Okay. ^.^ Thanks! I really appreciate the advice. :) Can't wait until it comes through the post.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30954 by Envy
:blush: Okay..My bracelet hasn't come through the post yet and I've already bought another Alchemy item..But I did say I would.

I'm so happy! ^.^ I got it for a fraction of what I was willing to pay up to on eBay. I adore Alchemy items that have moving parts and this one's been on my wishlist for long while..

:P I can't justify buying other Alchemy items with moving parts because my partner has most of them..And it seems weird to buy another..

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds