Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 2 months ago #30712 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

I got a discontinued item! *does a little happy dance* I found this at my favorite store in Edmonton. My husband is a Scorpio so I've had a thing for scorpions for a very long time. When I saw this little beauty I was so excited! Even more so when I found out they had one small enough for me! :laugh:

Lucky you! :) Those rings are so rare to find in smaller sizes. Usually just the two biggest sizes are left over, at least that is my luck when I stumble over some discontinued alchemy ring.

Same here. :P Very awkward for me because I need the smallest size and even those fit onto my thumb..So..Yeah. Eventually I'm going to run out of spaces on my hands. You're very lucky!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30808 by Envy
Hm. Hope it's not too soon to post again.

I bought this today:

Was a really nice price on eBay, brand new, so I leapt at the chance - Even though I'm not sure it'll fit me too well. I'll see. I wanted the matching choker, but someone bid the price up super-high and there was a better buy it now price, so I'm still musing over that one. Price usually sways me towards making faster decisions on purchases.

Not keen on spending so much anyway, when there's another Alchemy item I'm very eager to win on eBay ending sometime this week..Pretty much willing to pay anything for it as it's discontinued, so yes. :P I'll leave the matching choker for a while and try my luck later this week.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30809 by scootiebee
That's lovely, Envy. I wish I could be making some purchases, but all that money I won last year needs to have its taxes paid now. :(

My spending spree is officially over, time to be responsible again. Oh, well, it was a good year!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30819 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ah I'd love to buy that bracelet but I have extremely thin wrists but strangely large hands so I'm a little wary that it may fall off. After all, I'd hate for such a beautiful piece to get lost or damaged.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #30828 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I know I was in love with that matching set when it was first released, but somehow that love went cold when I noticed that almost everyone has the matching chocker, the bracelet is a bit rarer to be seen, but still both are beautiful. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30843 by Envy
:P I haven't actually seen anyone wearing either, but maybe that's just my area.

I also have really thin wrists, so..I'm a bit nervous, but if worst comes to the worst, I'll just wear it on top of a shirt sleeve or something, just to give it more to grip onto.

I've heard these are slightly adjustable..But I'm not really sure how to go about that. :S I'll give a few measurements of how wide the inside is without any 'adjustment' when I get it through the post if you want.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds