Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 3 months ago #30024 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I've always wondered what that one actually looks like on the ear...is the strand between the spider and the web stiff of flexible?

I've also wondered the same, but I can't really give you a 100% sure answer right now because I've let the earrings be delivered to my parents' place (someone is there all the time and can easily receive the post).
I've asked my mom, she said that she didn't really look closely, but she thinks they are stiff but still can dangle around a bit. I assumed that myself when I bought them because otherwise they would get easily tangled up in themselves and that wouldn't be practical...

Ah right then...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30158 by black_magnolia

black_magnolia wrote:

I've always wondered what that one actually looks like on the ear...is the strand between the spider and the web stiff of flexible?

I've also wondered the same, but I can't really give you a 100% sure answer right now because I've let the earrings be delivered to my parents' place (someone is there all the time and can easily receive the post).
I've asked my mom, she said that she didn't really look closely, but she thinks they are stiff but still can dangle around a bit. I assumed that myself when I bought them because otherwise they would get easily tangled up in themselves and that wouldn't be practical...

Ah right then...

Checked the earring myself yesterday. The strand is very stiff! :woohoo: The strand is attached to the plastic stopper and the web part is on it's own. I can already imagine how I can wear just the web part without the spider if I use just a plain stopper with it. :)

Also, new addition to my collection are the Tau Coffin and Dark Kiss pendants. Old discontinued treasures. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30166 by Morgana
I'm still waiting for my catalogue that I ordered on November 5. I emailed a couple of weeks ago, and got a reply, in which they apologized for the mistake and said they were sending it out again. Hopefully it'll turn up soon...

More
13 years 3 months ago #30179 by Envy
:) Some lucky bidding won me this for a nice price..

Although that isn't my picture.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30180 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

I'm still waiting for my catalogue that I ordered on November 5. I emailed a couple of weeks ago, and got a reply, in which they apologized for the mistake and said they were sending it out again. Hopefully it'll turn up soon...

I'm glad to hear that you got a reply and that they are sorting it out! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too long for it! :)

@ Envy: I have a feeling that you've outbid me on those recently! :P I didn't want to go high because of the shipping costs. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30187 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Envy: I have a feeling that you've outbid me on those recently! :P I didn't want to go high because of the shipping costs. :silly:

I had a feeling I would've bid against someone on these forums at some point or another. :P I thought I got a real deal, it was about 4 GBP incl. postage for me and I've seen them go way higher, ending at up to 10 GBP incl. postage.

Generally I'm quite patient - I've noticed that particular seller seems to put endless amounts of the same Alchemy stuff up for bids regularly, so..:P *Lurks*

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds