Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29543 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

I kinda hate to bug them, but I do want the catalogue... I still have the email confirmation from the online payment, so I'll forward that and see what happens.

This is why I don't do online shopping though. When you buy something in a store, it's yours with no waiting and wondering!

I know how you feel. I have the same feeling when I have to pm the admin... Poor guy, I'm sorry for him becasue I know how annoying my perfectionist self can get... :silly:

They are in a load of work because of the new release, so you'll have to be patient for an answer.
I wrote two mails asking about retailers in some countries I'm going to visit and still didn't get a reply, but my situation is different becasue it's not like I paid for something and didn't get it.
If you don't get a reply soon, give me a word and I'll take it up with the admin to get you a reply. I don't fear spamming his inbox if the situation asks for it. ;) :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29560 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I didn't buy anything, but I discovered a watch repairs/key cutting store at a shopping centre that sells Alchemy flasks and tankards.That was a nice find! :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #29967 by black_magnolia
I got two Black Widow earrings. :)

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #29979 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I've always wondered what that one actually looks like on the ear...is the strand between the spider and the web stiff of flexible?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29983 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I've always wondered what that one actually looks like on the ear...is the strand between the spider and the web stiff of flexible?

I've also wondered the same, but I can't really give you a 100% sure answer right now because I've let the earrings be delivered to my parents' place (someone is there all the time and can easily receive the post).
I've asked my mom, she said that she didn't really look closely, but she thinks they are stiff but still can dangle around a bit. I assumed that myself when I bought them because otherwise they would get easily tangled up in themselves and that wouldn't be practical...

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30014 by Envy
:woohoo: I know it's pretty late, but I *finally* bought the AG 2011 calendar online. Just 4 quid. Pretty happy about that, being a soon-to-be-poor-student.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds