Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 4 months ago #29484 by black_magnolia
necie1286 wrote:

Is there a pic of them on here or on the site. i don't think i know which ones they are.

Here's the link to the picture: www.tocs.net/gothic-img/big-white/E274.jpg

You can find all items of the current range in the online catalogue: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.html/

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29487 by necie1286
those are so cool looking. i just know people would notice them and say something. i know i would

More
13 years 4 months ago #29494 by nwbevk
ordered two liscensed items.... and somehow neither are for me. I must be ill. For a friend of mine who plays bass in a band I found a really cool looking guitar strap. For my sister as a Way belated birthday gift (her bday was in Oct, but I couldn't at the time find anything worth getting her), I found a clock with the king tut image for the face. Forget what that one was accually called, but it's her fave. Sad they don't use that image anymore.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29499 by necie1286
I hope they like them and i hope your Sister had a good birthday. mine was last Friday and today is my mom's

More
13 years 3 months ago #29523 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I bought the Dragon's Lure earring. Hopefully I get some comments when I wear it tomorrow!

I'm sure you will! :) It's a beautiful piece and with a lot of commenting potential! ;)

Everyone adored it, even my grumpy old uncle!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #29537 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I ordered a catalogue 2 months ago (November 5, to be exact), but it hasn't arrived yet. Does anyone know how long they usually take? The flags that I won arrived in about 6 weeks, so I'm beginning to wonder now...

Your best bet is to write them a mail, but I don't know if you should contact the English office or the US one? www.alchemygothic.com/contact-details.html
It would be logical to me to contact the US one, becasue I'd assume they would have a batch of catalogues for dispatch in North America etc.
Two months of waiting is too much in any way.

I kinda hate to bug them, but I do want the catalogue... I still have the email confirmation from the online payment, so I'll forward that and see what happens.

This is why I don't do online shopping though. When you buy something in a store, it's yours with no waiting and wondering!

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds