Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 1 week ago #19428 by anastasia13
Fair warning you guys *ALERT* there are fraudulent copies of our beloved AG items coming in from China. If you do shop other than AG catalog exclusively, then watch yourself. I have been seeing site spring u with really cheap prices and that doesn't sound so bad until you see the quality. I will never get anything from anyone other than a licensed seller of AG products.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19443 by scootiebee
I have seen a few strange Alchemy items on ebay and the like. I only shop for Alchemy from one of the links on this website. I haven't had any problems with any of them. You can still shop around for price a bit, at least in the U.S., since there are several shops online that will ship to U.S. addresses.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19473 by black_magnolia
anastasia13 wrote:

Fair warning you guys *ALERT* there are fraudulent copies of our beloved AG items coming in from China. If you do shop other than AG catalog exclusively, then watch yourself. I have been seeing site spring u with really cheap prices and that doesn't sound so bad until you see the quality. I will never get anything from anyone other than a licensed seller of AG products.

I know of those copies. Saw them on ebay and found it weird they were selling stuff so cheap when they had to buy everything from Alchemy, get it shipped to China and then dispatch, doesn't add up to being a lucrative job so I figured those were fakes and that they just used the real pictures from Alchemy. Some don't even say it's Alchemy, but just the name of the piece of jewellery but nowhere do they state that it is Alchemy. I remember they sold the Sacred Heart pendant that way, I kept coming across it because I'd always stop because of the cheap price.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19486 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

anastasia13 wrote:

I know of those copies. Saw them on ebay and found it weird they were selling stuff so cheap when they had to buy everything from Alchemy, get it shipped to China and then dispatch, doesn't add up to being a lucrative job so I figured those were fakes and that they just used the real pictures from Alchemy. Some don't even say it's Alchemy, but just the name of the piece of jewellery but nowhere do they state that it is Alchemy. I remember they sold the Sacred Heart pendant that way, I kept coming across it because I'd always stop because of the cheap price.

Oh dear. >.< Well, generally, with eBay..I just make it a habit not to buy anything that's from China. :S From visiting the place myself, I know that tons of cheap knock-offs are lying around and it's extremely difficult to find anything genuine in China unless you know where to look.

Is it possible to post the fake sites somewhere on AG forums to serve as a warning for all of us? I'd be pretty clueless when it comes to fakes unless they were on eBay and from China and cheap..

More
14 years 1 week ago #19490 by Thurysaz
Still waiting for my signed flag...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19501 by scootiebee

Oh dear. >.< Well, generally, with eBay..I just make it a habit not to buy anything that's from China. From visiting the place myself, I know that tons of cheap knock-offs are lying around and it's extremely difficult to find anything genuine in China unless you know where to look.

Is it possible to post the fake sites somewhere on AG forums to serve as a warning for all of us? I'd be pretty clueless when it comes to fakes unless they were on eBay and from China and cheap..

I don't think it is possible to list all the fakes, but to be sure, only shop for Alchemy from the links on this site. Easy enough.

Listing all the fraudulent sites would be ridiculous, since there are so many, and they can change the names and sites randomly, keeping up a list like that would be a full-time job. I just assume that anything on ebay is suspect, and only buy with caution.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds