Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 1 week ago #19201 by scootiebee
I bought the Algoth cross a long time ago, when I was also ordering the Alchefly bracelet from the members shop. I figured it wouldn't add to the shipping cost, and it was not very expensive, so I would get it just to have. I don't wear it very often, but I have it. It is awfully pointy to have on, and it jabs into you when you least expect it to. But I suspect it would make a handy weapon. ;)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #19240 by Envy
^.^ My Draconkreuz pendant came through the post!

It's so pretty..I checked the back and it has all of the little stamps on it. I'm quite pleased. I was hoping it wouldn't be too big (the picture made it look huge), but it turns out, it's quite a nice, petite size, so it won't look weird on me at all.

:)

Edit: I've just realised, the online picture is to scale and yet it looks so much bigger online.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19243 by Thurysaz
Nothing, i am waiting to my signed flag...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19326 by StephenG
scootiebee wrote:

I spent a bit of time searching the discontinued and current items on Alchemy, and couldn't find a skull exactly like this one, or one called the phrenology skull. But it is awesome. I really like it! Is it \"life size\" or small? Regardless, you have an interesting item there.

yeah, thanks truth be told I haven't ordered one yet... kinda timid to order anything getting run over after my last ebay/Alchemy purchase...ya know what i mean??

i did notice a similar \"A\" on Alchemy's MySpace page, so I'm inclined to believe it was made by a subsidary company

More
14 years 1 week ago #19399 by doradiegoj
I am about to purchase couple of items for a steampunk convention coming up, a cane and a flask, for those lonely nights at the hotel.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19404 by Envy
doradiegoj wrote:

I am about to purchase couple of items for a steampunk convention coming up, a cane and a flask, for those lonely nights at the hotel.

A steampunk convention? Got any details for us? :P

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds