Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18952 by scootiebee
I was wearing my GMT Quantum Displacer Control pendant today (my most recent purchase), and got a compliment on it, and told the complimenter about Alchemy. Hopefully found a new fan! I love that.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18988 by Morgana
scootiebee wrote:

I was wearing my GMT Quantum Displacer Control pendant today (my most recent purchase), and got a compliment on it, and told the complimenter about Alchemy. Hopefully found a new fan! I love that.

I do that as well, if someone comments on one of my Alchemy pieces. The more fans, the merrier!

We had a plumber here a few weeks ago and he commented on the Light of Chaldea calendar page that I have hung up in the hallway, and I've had a couple of comments on my Sacred Heart and Mirror of the Soul pendants.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #19122 by Verminaard Draconis
YYYYYYYYYeeeeessssssssss! I recieved my Order of Algoth Cross! Finaly, four weeks of waiting! I'm oficialy a member of Algoth!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19151 by black_magnolia
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

YYYYYYYYYeeeeessssssssss! I recieved my Order of Algoth Cross! Finaly, four weeks of waiting! I'm oficialy a member of Algoth!

Your's truly!

Congrats!

How many forum members have it at all?

(I'm pretty sure I won't buy it as I know I wouldn't wear it, don't really like the design as I generally don't like or wear crosses.)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19167 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Your's truly!

Congrats!

(I'm pretty sure I won't buy it as I know I wouldn't wear it, don't really like the design as I generally don't like or wear crosses.)

I was wondering that too. I haven't bought it for the same reasons - I don't like/wear crosses nor like the design. If there was a larger range of designs, I'd probably buy - But I'm a very picky person.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19193 by Verminaard Draconis
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Your's truly!

Congrats!

I was wondering that too. I haven't bought it for the same reasons - I don't like/wear crosses nor like the design. If there was a larger range of designs, I'd probably buy - But I'm a very picky person.

I wonder if they could do a ring to go with the Order of Algoth! Like the free masonery!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds