Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #18707 by Envy
Axel wrote:

Do you think there is anyway to get my money back from the person who did it?

eBay has a buyer protection thing..You should be able to start a claim stating they sold you fake goods. I managed to get my money back numerous times using a claim/the resolution centre when I got ripped off. It's easier if you haven't left them feedback yet.

I managed to win something on eBay today too -

:S To be honest, I wouldn't really be able to tell a fake pendant from a real one..I think.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18710 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I managed to win something on eBay today too -

:S To be honest, I wouldn't really be able to tell a fake pendant from a real one..I think.

I remember seeing that auction! :) I never have any luck with ebay...
I think the pendant is genuine, just by the look of it, but when you get it look behind if there is an A in a circle (the Alchemy sign), year of production, and maybe enven the typical 'made in england' and also the big Alchemy with the rose sign that doesn't have to be there as they put it on the more recent items and naturally only the ones that have enough space to fit the whole sign. So if it has the A in a circle and the year, you can be fairly sure it is not a fake.

here is also the picture from the catalouge so you can compare:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #18837 by StephenG
on the subject of knock offs, is this a real item? found it on eBay labeled PHRENOLOGY SKULL- it looks genuine, but the A is different... what do you guys think?
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18856 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

on the subject of knock offs, is this a real item? found it on eBay labeled PHRENOLOGY SKULL- it looks genuine, but the A is different... what do you guys think?

Wow..I really couldn't say, I'm not familiar with how Alchemy make their skulls.

And thanks, black_magnolia, for those tips. :P I'll check when I get it through the post. ^.^

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18879 by scootiebee
I spent a bit of time searching the discontinued and current items on Alchemy, and couldn't find a skull exactly like this one, or one called the phrenology skull. But it is awesome. I really like it! Is it \"life size\" or small? Regardless, you have an interesting item there.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18905 by black_magnolia
I think the skull could be genuine, but I'm not 100% sure. You can try to email your question (with the picture) to info@alchemygroup.com and ask if they can tell you if that is really one of their products, because they don't have the photos of all their discontinued items on the website.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds