Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15672 by Madam_Mim
Envy wrote:

raidohaglaz wrote:

Today at my local shop I bought the last of a number of Alchemy buttons. They are usually sold per six, but those were also sold separately. I got the last one for a little off the stated price and I'm planning on making it into a tie pin. The button I'm talking about is the dragons head one, which I hope will add a nice little accent to a black suit.

Alchemy do buttons?? :ohmy: I've never heard of that before.

They make 8 different button models: Pentagram, Razor, Coffin, Dragonhead, Skull, Sacred Heart, Bat and Crossbone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15673 by scootiebee
They aren't pin-on buttons, but ones you use to replace shirt or coat buttons. Very nice.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15683 by black_magnolia
I have 4 different kinds of buttons from AG, but I still didn't sew them on anything as I'm still mulling over the \"don't put in a dishwasher\" part - does this also mean don't put in a washing machine? or would the buttons be ok on 40°C, cotton program?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15706 by Envy
Thanks for that Madam Mim, I've never seen nor heard of them before!

I'm in love with those bat buttons! The moment I have cash..I'll be buying some of those..Could sew them onto other things for decoration as well..Not just use them as buttons..

*Thinks of the possibilities* :kiss:

More
14 years 2 months ago #15716 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

I have 4 different kinds of buttons from AG, but I still didn't sew them on anything as I'm still mulling over the \"don't put in a dishwasher\" part - does this also mean don't put in a washing machine? or would the buttons be ok on 40°C, cotton program?

That's a very good point... maybe you should email Alchemy and ask them? If you find out, let us know.

I usually wash any of my special clothes by hand in the sink, and anything I would put Alchemy buttons on (if I had any) would fall in that category. That's from years of living in apartments with commercial laundry facilities, which are really hard on your clothes.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15721 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

That's a very good point... maybe you should email Alchemy and ask them? If you find out, let us know.

I usually wash any of my special clothes by hand in the sink, and anything I would put Alchemy buttons on (if I had any) would fall in that category. That's from years of living in apartments with commercial laundry facilities, which are really hard on your clothes.

I sent them a mail today, so when I get a reply, I'll post it here. I really hope they say it's ok to put them in a washing machine as I so hate washing clothes by hand...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds