Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Whishing...

More
14 years 8 months ago #565 by CorpseQueen
Whishing... was created by CorpseQueen
Do you ever just browse the Alchemy main page, looking for jewelry or just artwork, whishing you could own it?

For me, living in Sweden (where's everyone from anyway?) it's not easy to find a retailer. Someone selling Alchemy-things, and when you find someone, they're not selling what you want. Am I the only one with such a problem?

And then there's the mayor problem - as I'm a student, I can barely live on what I earn. Alchemy jewelry and alike is worth every penny, I'll never doubt that, but there's just so many things I want and so little I can acutally afford...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #571 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Whishing...
yeah , i know what you are going through....i'm from romania and eventhough we have an alchemy retailer here, it takes soo long until the products actually get here...(that is if they ever get here)...for example, i've been waiting a month now to receive two rings ....it is awful...

More
14 years 8 months ago #574 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Whishing...
well i'm from the u.s. and the only place i know of that sells alchemy is a little store in the mall near where i live. unfortunately they rarely have any of the things i'm looking for. :(

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #575 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Whishing...
I am from Finland and I luckily have found few places where I can order Alchemy.
All though it always takes some time to get them (about 2-5 weeks)... But I don't care, the wait has always been worth it.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #576 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Whishing...
Regarding the long wait I just recommend you order online from a UK online shop, the postage is usually just a tiny bit more and you get it within a week (for EU) :) And they usually have all the pieces you see in the catalogue in stock (for jewelry at least) and some discontinued products as well :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #580 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Whishing...
There is one store near where I live (eastern Canada) that carries Alchemy Gothic items. However, I've never actually been there. I only heard of it about 2 months ago, and I've tried to get there, but something always seems to prevent me. The first time I couldn't find it, then I found it but it had just closed, and another time I drove by, and it was open, but there was an event going on in the area and there was absolutely nowhere to park. I guess I could have parked far away and taken a cab, but I was just so stressed out by that time that I didn't bother.

Hopefully I'll actually make it there someday, when I have some money to spend. This house is taking up far too much of my cash lately, it seems! I don't like the idea of ordering from a website. I had my credit card info stolen, years ago, after ordering from what I thought was a reputable site. Once bitten, twice shy...

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds