Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Report on easy broken pendant

More
14 years 6 months ago #5458 by Zenith
I had a probem too with the Black Hemlock Poison ring, but I chose to fix it myself, as I think shipping it to the retailer who would ship it further on and the shipmnet back to me would cost more than the ring, so why not buy a new one? The lock broke so I couldn't close it anymore. I tried glueing it many times so as to keep it opening and closing (I really like that feature) but sadly it didn't last, so I glued it permanently, cannot store poison within it anymore:( I still ove to wear it, but I think I'll buy another poison ring, after my beautiful Poe bracelet arrives:woohoo:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5464 by Lonecrow
Thats a really nice pendant..
Is a very bad luck to have it broken.. And twice..
Fortunately i have never broken any of my Alchemy stuff.. And hope never to..

More
14 years 6 months ago #5805 by Sunnylit
Thank you black_magnolia for correcting my mistake. Yes I mean the Alchemy Gothic product, not \"AlGoth\" product.

And to ForumAdmin, could I ask further about repair service?
After last post, I checked the pendent again.
With no luck, the glue on green line did not work.
Since I'm not living and bought the pendent in England, could I still enjoy the repair service?
Should I contact the retail shop, or just send to Alchemy Gothic directly?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7144 by ForumAdmin
Hi, sorry I missed your reply.

I would recommend returning the item to the store and getting a replacement. Some stores may not be too keen on this depending on how long you have had it. If you encounter problems with the store then send an email to info@alchemygroup.com with details about your problem and someone will help get it sorted out for you.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7145 by Sunnylit
Thank you ForumAdmin, I will ask the shop first to see anything could do.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7187 by Lonecrow
That's a nice move from the Admin..
We all love our Alchemy Gothic stuff and if they broke for a unknown reason its nice to have who can help..
All these products are unique and if it happens to me someday i'll surely thank the help..
Good luck on that Sunnylit. ;)

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds