Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Report on easy broken pendant

More
14 years 6 months ago #7770 by Sunnylit
A final report on this issue.
Last Monday I went back to the shop.
The owners are just so nice that replaced a new one for me.
I couldn't thank them more, thus bought another two pretty pendants :P

Thanks to ForumAdmin again and other nice guys here :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7801 by cemwerewolf
It's wonderful to hear that the issue was resolved with such fantastic results! It's great when shops care about their clientele enough to do such things.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14176 by scootiebee
Lucky! I can't believe it! I have to encourage some of my local shops to stock Alchemy items.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14643 by scootiebee
Oh no! The head just popped off my Alchefly bracelet! I could cry! I am just going to have to learn to weld. Or at least solder. Now I have two bracelets I need to take to be repaired. But I guess I haven't taken it off since I got it months ago, and it has survived a lot of accidental bending. But to get it on and off I have to bend it, so I figured it was the lesser of two evils to accidentally bend it once in a while or purposely bend it daily. Grrr. I can't win with my skinny wrists.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14654 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

Oh no! The head just popped off my Alchefly bracelet! I could cry! I am just going to have to learn to weld. Or at least solder. Now I have two bracelets I need to take to be repaired. But I guess I haven't taken it off since I got it months ago, and it has survived a lot of accidental bending. But to get it on and off I have to bend it, so I figured it was the lesser of two evils to accidentally bend it once in a while or purposely bend it daily. Grrr. I can't win with my skinny wrists.

I got the In Nomine Patrie bracelet and at first I thought it would be too small for me, but I tryed it on and it was ok, but I also have to bend it to get it on and off and there are already stress marks on the inside so I don't wear it everyday. I hope it doesn't break...
Is it the head of the Alchefly bracelet? I really hope you can get it fixed.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14699 by scootiebee
Yes, the spine broke in half, and the head had already broken free from the top of the circle it was attached to. But the bracelet was too large for my wrist, so to keep it on I had to bend the \"wings\" rather tight around my wrist. The wings actually overlapped by several cm (one went higher up my arm than the other, but they passed each other). I figured bending it to take it off and put it on every day would have broken the wings off. I love that bracelet. When the snow melts I am taking it to the jeweler.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds