Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Report on easy broken pendant

More
14 years 6 months ago #5375 by Sunnylit
Hi all. This is my first time to post in this forum.

In August, I was lucky bought my favorite \"GMT Electro Magnetic Chamber\" pendant from a local shop.
I worn it for four times, but it broken twice.

Positions as shown in the picture.
The first time it broken right on the red line, I can even pick the small baby out from the tube.
I glued it and rest for a couple of weeks.
Last time, which is the forth time I worn it, it broken on the green line, without reason.
Once again I used metal glue on it, it fixed but with scar.

Wearing Algoth products for years, this is the first time I met a pendant that broken so easily.
I hope this is just an independent case, not for the entire gorgeous GMT series.

Cheers and waiting for the new collection ships.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5377 by CorpseQueen
It's a nice piece, but not my favorite. I was feeling a bit of fear as I read the post, imagining the different ways my favorites (that I'll buy someday) will break...

I believe it's something wrong with just that shippment, but who knows. Good you warned us, so we know what we're getting, even if it may have been a one time thing. Who knows.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5380 by black_magnolia
Sunnylit wrote:

Wearing Algoth products for years, this is the first time I met a pendant that broken so easily.
I hope this is just an independent case, not for the entire gorgeous GMT series.

Oh, I couldn't help myself, but I have to correct you: you mean Alchemy Gothic not Algoth. Alchemy Gothic is the company producing the jewelry, Algoth is the name of the order of members of the Alchemy Gothic forum/community.

And with your pendant, I think this could be an one-time thing. I never had any problems with my jewelry, well only with my ring \"Bride of Corinth\" which has been a bit disfigured so that it isn't round like a ring but a bit dented. I think it's more by my doing because I used to wear it all the time and probably because of the body heat the pewter gave in...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5389 by cemwerewolf
The only problem I've evr had with a piece of alchemy jewellry was when one of the rings sererated that connected two pieces of a necklace. easy fix. From what i understand though, if the shop you bought your necklace from bought it directly from alchemy they should be able to return it and have it replaced with a new one. I talked to my local shop owner about it and she told me that AG is really good about replacing damaged merchandise. Something you could look in to . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5391 by ForumAdmin
Alchemy do repair and or replace items depending on how long you have had them, since I started working for them...a long time ago..they have always prided themselves on this service. You should also be able to return any items that do not last for longer than a few uses (pretty standard consumer rights stuff).

More
14 years 6 months ago #5396 by Thurysaz
I am a very diligent customer brand Alchemy since I am 13 years old and must recognize that some items are very fragile.

My last problem was with the buccle \"Ossa Ravenhead\" whose wings helmet are detached from the rest of the first faith that I have reach ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds