Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

AG Tattoo

More
14 years 9 months ago #366 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Alchemy Tatts?
I have a tattoo of the first AG necklace I ever got (the necklace itsself is discontinued; I think it was called \"Dark Kiss\"? It's a woman with bat wings in a coffin surrounded by an ornate, skull-decorated cross). No picture to post right now, as it's kind of hard to photograph (it's on my lower back).

It's funny; when I got the tattoo 10 years ago, I'd never seen anyone else with an AG tattoo. Since then, I've met at least 5 others (IRL; I've seen quite a few online)who have them. It's certainly more interesting than just choosing a picture off the wall at the tattoo parlor, though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #374 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:cemical weding tatt
I haven't had a new tattoo since '92 when they started to become too popular. Though I usually ask a person getting a tattoo for the first time, is this what you can live with for quite some time and what is the meaning for the tattoo? Having mine for 20 yrs now I would have them removed, though they are small and hidden well @ times they still need to go and each of them need touched up. Though I am not trying deter you from this....parting quote: When you ponder the beauty of Wednesday Mourning ( www.wednesdaymourning.com )would you need ink on skin to make her any more than she is.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #548 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:cemical weding tatt
planning to do something with my skin as well, tho none of my friends will let me if i haven't thought about it for at least a year...

just an idea, because you're going to have the tattoo for the rest of your life, sure u want it when you're 80? tho i acutally believe if u really like it, and know that it's something speciall for you and your inner sides, u don't have to think all that long ;)

got no artists, still looking for some myself, well other then those on TV, like miani ink. but they're good, real good, and when it comes to something as a tattoo, the price does never matter ^^

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #639 by nocturnaltreasures
I'm curious does anyone have any AG artwork tattoos? I'm thinking of getting one.

More
14 years 8 months ago #640 by morphea3107
i am getting one soon ...i've narrowed it down to just a few images...but i'd sure love to have'em all ...:D some pictures actually leave me breathless

More
14 years 8 months ago #684 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic tattoos
I'm pretty sure you need to have approval from AG, in order to use their artwork in any other format (a tattoo, a mural painted on your wall, airbrushed on a bike tank, etc.) I think any reputable artist would want approval anyway, before using someone else's design. Check out the article \"Private Use License\" for more details, I don't think it costs anything...

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds