Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your first AG purchase

More
14 years 3 months ago #12252 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Your first AG purchase
it was a key ring with on one side the head of Alchemist and on the other the logo Poker.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12288 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Your first AG purchase
Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

i want my frist Alchemy purchase to be the Bleedning heart necklace and ear rings.

Dammit..I want that necklace.

My first was..

..I think..

whoa thats a pretty ring. i think that would look beauitful with the bleeding heart necklace and ear rings.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12787 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your first AG purchase
necie1286 wrote:

Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

i want my frist Alchemy purchase to be the Bleedning heart necklace and ear rings.

Dammit..I want that necklace.

My first was..

..I think..

whoa thats a pretty ring. i think that would look beauitful with the bleeding heart necklace and ear rings.

It is pretty isn't it? :P Shame I can only wear it on my thumb, because it's too big for any of my other fingers. :( It would go with the bleeding heart necklace..Hence why I want it. :woohoo: I could wear it for the two formal dinners this summer..Aah..*Dreamy sigh*

More
14 years 3 months ago #12796 by Highwayman
Oh i cant list it all i got so many including movie Commissioned props stay tuned i will take pics soon!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12797 by Lily_Dancem
My first was Angel of Mercy ring. I bought it twice (last time about two years ago) and gave both of them as a present to my favorite musician. :S Now he's got two similar rings size N, I got none. :X The same situation is with Angel of Mercy pendant. :laugh:

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Lily_Dancem.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13171 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Your first AG purchase
My first? Oh that takes me back down the long winding path of memroies. It was the Whitby Wyrm flag and Brigantus T-Shirt. I take them everywhere with me, but still to find a place to hang the flag.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds