Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your first AG purchase

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #4376 by black_magnolia
We had the topics what do you have, what do you want to have, what you want Alchemy to make...

This topic is about the first Alchemy product you purchased.

My first was the Apocalypse Sword pendant. I discovered Alchemy circa two years before purchasing it and just stumbled by accident over a shop that stocked Alchemy products. At that time I couldn't buy anything over the net because I didn't have a credit card (I gotten one just four months ago) so I was so exited when I saw Alchemy products I had to buy something! I didn't have much money with me and there weren't so many things to chose between so I bought that pendant. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4379 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Your first...
it was long time we had a shop called the black rose in Northampton in england but its no longer there

but as a fan of dragons , rings in that for that collect to where around my neck

was
Doomsday Dragon
The head of the dragon at the end of the world, with crystal red eyes.

then fallowed in my dragon rings i have is
Dragon Slave Ring
The legendary, all - powerful dragon, ensnares his subservient captive to eternal entrapment.

Veneficus Dragon
A coiled behemoth of muscle, claws and teeth.

Dragonskull
Cranal remains of the force of distruction.

thats all rings in dragons i got so far from the alchemy collection

More
14 years 7 months ago #4422 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Your first...
I remember the Black Rose shop!!! Never got to shop there in person (I'm in the U.S.), but I *loved* the stuff they had in their catalogs. I still have one of the dresses I bought from them. If I remember correctly, the Black Rose catalog used to be sent out with the Alchemy Gothic catalog.

First AG piece I bought: Dark Kiss pendant, when it first came out, a million years ago. I liked it so much, I even got a tattoo of it :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #4426 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Your first...
I bought my first ag piece on my first visit when my local goth shop opened up. After having a lengthy conversation with the owner I bought the Terranima finger tip ring. It's still one of my favorite pieces to this day.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4459 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Your first...
It was the matins cross. I really wanted a gothic, fleury cross [I love the symbol of the fleur-de-lis (I have a tattoo of one)], yet I wanted something more discrete and not too big, and the matins cross was exactly what I needed, as I had purple hair back then and it matched the corss' gem.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4471 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Your first...
My first purchase was the tomb of the bathory backpatch. Oh god how I loved that jacket with that patch... :'(

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds