Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4603 by StephenG
would love to see Alchemy make a contract with a retail shop, like HOT TOPIC. They sold a few jewelry items at one point, but if they were to sell t-shirts, more people could discover the glory of A.G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4760 by TricksterShade
it would be nice if Alchemy makes canvas paintings!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by TricksterShade.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4844 by CorpseQueen
Coffee mug? Alchemy, from England, would make a coffee mug? Please, they'd make tea-mug, nothing else... :cheer:

Tho I'd like a tea-mug (do anyone get that, because it feels so wrong...), in glass or something else, with a bit of painting on. Not just the usuall print, I can do that myself easily, but painting...

I'm still gonna vote for parasoles. It's a must. We need good parasoles... not umbrellas. They just don't look right, walking around town with... a parasole would be a bit perfect tho.

Oh, and of course - sunfeathers. I love my sunfeathers, always carry one around in summer and spring and early autumn, and they're perfect an not all too hot summer-day. If Alchemy would make some I'd buy one as soon as I saw, them, no matter the cost.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #4845 by morphea3107
i agree with you corpsequeen..:D

More
14 years 6 months ago #4862 by natwilaniwartri
well lets see

as love dragons so i would like to see thing dragons and tribal for as my main objects ....... but
wolfs of shadow ,spirits of animals , undead , ceremonial things for the pagan , wicca ,boots more bags and ones to fit laptops into some mp3 cases , and as am Scottish some Scottish alchemy range

dragon ring mixed with leather intertwined into it , like flesh and bone of steel that can also be done as a neck chocker or necklace, or belts its self and also bracelet and even

a jacket hoody with big dragon= the head is the hood the front claws are sleeves and back legs rap around the bottom of the jacket the tail is curled in at the back and the wings fit just around to the chest and above the back legs with leather and bones of steel mixed in

also use other culture dragon and ravens tribal mixed or other such things

bone wood jade crystals inter mixed into rings , pins , badges, bugs and weaponry stuff mixed into the fabrics

i think that so far ,if think of any more will add

More
14 years 6 months ago #4866 by Polaristhe2
I WANT A EMPIRE PILOT LEATHER JACKET!

The crossroads hat would also be nice.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds