Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1692 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Alchemy...
i would say i have to agree with all of you. i couldn't have put it better myself. the art, the jewelry, the fact that a lot of their pieces have some kind of history attached to them. you all already said what i wanted to say.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1716 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy...
I would agree with all the previous postings as well. I don't have any of the jewelry (yet!) but the pieces I've seen online are very striking, and do look to be of high-quality.

The artwork is captivating in the detail. I have a poster, a fabric flag, and several calendar pages up all over my house. Every time I look at one, I always spot some new detail that I hadn't seen before.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1737 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Alchemy...
They use the dark things out of history & mythologie. The things they create are unique pieces & they have just that something more.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1738 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Alchemy...
The details, the originality behind it all... as someone said, this is real gothic and all else they tend to make it, and not only \"Perfect for Halloween!\" which seems to be the problem with everything else...

They have been around for long, they make beautiful pieces (tho I'm not a fan of either skulls or bats, tend to like things that have nothing to do with it, or is something different then all the usuall) and the new Steampunk is more then beautifull... if I just where a rich girl...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1748 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Alchemy...
@ Janelle Hell.

Exactely !

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1749 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Alchemy...
@ Morgana :

It is clear that what characterizes Alchemy is the attention to detail!
There are so many! And full as it is not see, in most…

T.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds