Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1760 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Alchemy...
I love the unique look of the jewellery, the themes, the detail, and the fact that they are of high quality and most of the pieces of jewellery are pretty reasonably priced and within my price range :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1762 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Alchemy...
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

I love the unique look of the jewellery, the themes, the detail, and the fact that they are of high quality and most of the pieces of jewellery are pretty reasonably priced and within my price range :)

I know what you mean i just got the skull pendant with 1718 on it remember Blackbeard.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3572 by Lonecrow
What do you think about the products of Alchemy Gothic?

I think they are really great and unique..
Ive seen \"copies\" of some things here but never with that quality...
All this stuff may be sometimes expensive but personaly i think its worth the price..
This things (if well care) can last almost forever..
Ive been trying to get more of their stuff cause they are so perfect..
They give you a unique lifestyle and you can choose among so many different styles..
Always with that old and obscure look..
Alchemy Gothic rules and every year i get speechless with the new stuff they invent..

More
14 years 7 months ago #3576 by janelle hell
The reason Alchemy Gothic is my favorite maker of jewelry is that there just isn't anything else like it. The pieces are so unique and well made, not cheap Halloween costume quality jewelry, but jewelry that looks like it belongs in a (high-budget) horror movie.

And, you're right...when well cared for, the pieces can last a VERY long time, so they're definitely worth the extra money even just for that.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3577 by CorpseQueen
Something we've discussed before,I believe... welll, much about Alchemy at least, as it has a special place in the hearts of everyone in this forum :silly:

Alchemy got jewelry and artwork you can't see anywhere else - the jewelry is one of a kind, every last piece of it, and that's why I love it - you can see if it's Alchemy, even if you don't know the specific piece. It's different, uniqe, and well done. No plastic-fakes or other cheap sorts, but real, expencive things.

Don't always got the gold to pay for the pieces I want, and as Alchemy only is for those who know about it (try finding Alchemy-products in the main-stream stores) it's hard to tell friends about it. But that's what I like about it - it isn't a big hype, but something special, for those that will love it for what it is and not how popular...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3587 by scootiebee
It is the nicest, best quality jewelry of this kind I have found anywhere. I love unique things, and these are definitely unique. I don't know any local stores that sell it, but it is worth it to order and wait for them. (still waiting for my new belt and buckle, and some earrings....). The kinds of things I see for sale locally that would be considered \"gothic\" are usually cheap, and poorly made. The kinds of things that turn your skin green and look awful after a few wearings. It is worth it to get good quality.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds