Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you think about Alchemy?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1668 by Thurysaz
Alchemy... was created by Thurysaz
A big question for you all my Brothers and Sisters Algoth members:

Why Alchemy is the brand that brought us together? Why all these years and we are following in each issue of the catalog we are like children receiving candy?

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1680 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Alchemy...
because they are original....because they make amazing jewelry ....and many more...but just to name a few :P

More
14 years 8 months ago #1683 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Alchemy...
Because the style of their jewelry and artwork is unique. It captivates with it's intricacies and endears itself it it's simplicity. It is both dark and beautiful. Plus they put bats on everything!

More
14 years 8 months ago #1685 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Alchemy...
bat fan?....i'm one too .....it's hard for me to choose smth i like the most , because :lol: i would love to have everything

More
14 years 8 months ago #1686 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Alchemy...
Because AG makes movie-costume-quality jewelry, and most every other \"gothic\" oriented jewelry company makes...Halloween-costume-quality jewelry!

And the fact that their pieces are built to last doesn't hurt, either.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1689 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Alchemy...
cemwerewolf wrote:

Because the style of their jewelry and artwork is unique. It captivates with it's intricacies and endears itself it it's simplicity. It is both dark and beautiful. Plus they put bats on everything!

I agree and also skulls! plus its the historical connection with some of there gear.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds