Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

New Catalouge & Alchemy Metal Wear

More
12 years 8 months ago #34880 by black_magnolia
\"Our loyal and long-term followers will not fail to notice the temperamental change in the general appearance of our upcoming, 17th, brand new ‘Alchemy Gothic’ catalogue. This marked difference is the latest step towards Alchemy’s aesthetic transcendence.

Prior to this and since 1984 the original collection was established as ‘Alchemy Metal-Wear’; born in the Dark Ages and of the ancient fires of Weyland’s forge. However, times change, and with it, the evolution of extraordinary design.

Over the years, demands have increasingly and innexorably lead much of Alchemy’s output down the path of a more alt-fashion direction, with Alchemy Gothic developing more refined designs and with a greater tendency towards feminine attire.

Now, under the uberbrand Alchemy1977, Alchemy are the UK’s all-round alternative lifestyle-mongers, offering an unprecedented choice from a range of dedicated catalogues. Alchemy’s pedegree, background-history and long-experienced creative craftsmanship give you everything you want to refine and indulge your own personal tastes.

As a direct consequence of this and by popular demand ‘Alchemy Gothic’, per-se, has developed and moved-on to create the World’s most original, exciting and sophisticated, alternative fashion jewellery collection, (catalogue out on September 8th). However, old-school, hard core metal and noise has not been neglected; flip the alternative culture coin and the end of this year is celebrating Alchemy’s spectacular restoration of its classic, testosterone-charged Alchemy Metal-Wear collection, with a stunning new catalogue of metal-focused accessories including a host of brand new hard and edgy designs.

The Alchemist has a rendezvous with the past…\"

I assume our male community members will be extra happy to read this. ;) :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #34883 by Envy
I think it's a good idea. :P Hopefully it'd bring more men among us active forumers! :woohoo:

We have lots of pretty girly pages..And yet no male equivalents. :laugh: About time things were balanced out a bit. Teehee.
More
12 years 8 months ago #34887 by firensia
I'm excited for the new releases. Cannot wait to see the new catalogue! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
More
12 years 8 months ago #34894 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I think it's a good idea. :P Hopefully it'd bring more men among us active forumers! :woohoo:

We have lots of pretty girly pages..And yet no male equivalents. :laugh: About time things were balanced out a bit. Teehee.

Oh, I agree! Would be nice if the guys here would post more. ;)

It can become quite boring here and there are just so many threads I can come up with nowadays... :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
12 years 8 months ago #34901 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Sounds cool. Maybe there'd be some nice gift ideas for a bunch of good friends of mine...('cause only my best mates are special enough to get Alchemy! :woohoo: )

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
More
12 years 8 months ago #34911 by Envy
:P Ahh..If the style is much like the earlier Alchemy pieces, then I may just be able to get more of my male friends wearing jewellery. Which would always be fun. ^.^
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds