Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Art I would like to see made into wallpapers

More
15 years 1 month ago #34 by Chakora
I would certainly like to see more of the artwork from the galleries section made available as wallpaper. My favourite is Grim Sage. But I would like to see any of the artwork that is in the same style set as wallpaper, a series of these would make a most interesting screen saver.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #39 by Natas
I would really like to see these as wall papers :Omega Skull, The Fourth Horseman (I have the poster), The Crossroads, Shadow Duel, Dionysus, Corsair's Curse, and Letter of Marque.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #40 by Mace909090
I would love to see the Alchemy Zodiac and the Name Your Poison art work made into wallpaper.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #41 by ForumAdmin
I shall see what I can get done for you. Maybe sometime next week I can add at least one of those.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #43 by Natas
That's REALLY cool!

More
15 years 1 week ago #47 by Darkwritter71
I would really like to see versus doctrinus(spelling)made into a desktop not half like you use to have but the whole poster I have the poster and I also have the poster for chemical romance thank you either way B)

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds