Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Spring 2011 New Releases

More
13 years 2 months ago #31124 by snow.wulf
Have we seen all the new releases on Glittergoth, or is there still more to come?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31125 by black_magnolia
snow.wulf wrote:

Have we seen all the new releases on Glittergoth, or is there still more to come?

I think there is still more to come, as GlitterGoth just stocks jewellery, and I'm pretty sure Alchemy made some goblet, t-shirt or something non-jewellery related like every release. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31127 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

snow.wulf wrote:

I think there is still more to come, as GlitterGoth just stocks jewellery, and I'm pretty sure Alchemy made some goblet, t-shirt or something non-jewellery related like every release. :)

Sounds good to me. :P

Will new releases be physically stocked in shops yet? Or is that wishful thinking at this stage?

^.^ Heading out in about 30 minutes and I'm eager to find the shop in my city which is meant to sell Alchemy items..

More
13 years 2 months ago #31130 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

snow.wulf wrote:

Sounds good to me. :P

Will new releases be physically stocked in shops yet? Or is that wishful thinking at this stage?

^.^ Heading out in about 30 minutes and I'm eager to find the shop in my city which is meant to sell Alchemy items..

No, that's wishful thinking. :P They'll probably be in shops in a month, at least I think so. :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31132 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

No, that's wishful thinking. :P They'll probably be in shops in a month, at least I think so. :)

:P Damn. Didn't think I'd be that lucky, haha!

^.^ Thanks anyway.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31136 by black_magnolia
*BUMP*

Finally the whole range (at least I think so) is on the official site: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._0_New_Releases.html

The little descriptions are still missing for most items, but those will be added in time, I'm sure. :)

Have to add the hair comb to my wish-list... damn you Alchemy! :P :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds