Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Spring 2011 New Releases

More
13 years 2 months ago #31081 by black_magnolia
I can't believe how late Alchemy is with posting the new release to the official page! :ohmy:

I see GlitterGoth already has more of the new release on their site then even Alchemy has on facebook.

Oh, never mind, check out the link for more pictures of the new stuff: glittergoth.co.uk/Alchemy-Gothic-New-Releases

:kiss: This is my favourite release in years!!! :kiss:

:kiss: BATS! :kiss:

I'm so going to go bankrupt... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31085 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
:P Teehee, I'm glad so far that not too much interests me for that reason. Already spent a lot on Alchemy stuff lately.

I really love \"The Last Caress\". The \"Garden of Dark Desires\" I'm pondering over whether to like or not..I'm not usually a fan of asymmetrical jewellery.

The corset-choker piece was interesting..I love the design and the detail put in, but I wouldn't wear it as a choker. It'd be a nice design for a brooch or something along those lines in my opinion.

Only other piece that really caught my eye was the \"Westenra Choker\", because I liked the dangly-sword-shaped thing..But overall I'd still prefer Baudelaire. :blink:

More
13 years 2 months ago #31090 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Teehee, I'm glad so far that not too much interests me for that reason. Already spent a lot on Alchemy stuff lately.

I really love \"The Last Caress\". The \"Garden of Dark Desires\" I'm pondering over whether to like or not..I'm not usually a fan of asymmetrical jewellery.

The corset-choker piece was interesting..I love the design and the detail put in, but I wouldn't wear it as a choker. It'd be a nice design for a brooch or something along those lines in my opinion.

Only other piece that really caught my eye was the \"Westenra Choker\", because I liked the dangly-sword-shaped thing..But overall I'd still prefer Baudelaire. :blink:

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like the \"Last Caress\" in real life becasue it's huge!!! Just the stone is really enormous! :ohmy:

I agree that the corset chocker would have been better suited as a broach. Looks a bit weird as a chocker, but the detail is brilliant. :)

The \"Westerna Chocker\" cough my eye too, mainly because of the green. :kiss:

I really have to get that La Nuit line, both the two necklaces and the earrings. *droll*

The \"Heaven and Hell Nimbus\" ring is also on my wish list. Really like the shape of it, pretty unusual shape for Alchemy if we compare it to their other rings.
Although I don't really like the colour of the big crystal, I like the \"Star of Ishtar\" ring too. The small skulls are just the right size not to bother me.

Have to get the \"Om Strygia\" pendant too! I like that it's smaller then the old \"Gothic Bat\" pendant which is just too big for my taste; this one is just right and I love the way the bat looks like. :)

Oh... I'm so going to be bankrupt when I get around to buying all of these. (anyone thinking about buying me a b-day gift... *HINT*HINT* ;))

Oh, I have to shut up now, I could go on and on complimenting this release. :kiss: I even like the \"Rutheven Cross\"... oh, Alchemy, you really did it with this release... :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31095 by snow.wulf
Definitely some cool stuff, but aside from what I mentioned in my previous post, nothing that really interests me. I'm still waiting for some Lycan love :P

More
13 years 2 months ago #31097 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like the \"Last Caress\" in real life becasue it's huge!!! Just the stone is really enormous! :ohmy:

No way!

Hm. Are the measurements up on this site? I should look those up I guess. Aww..I didn't see that coming.

:P Teehee. Your huge wishlist made me smile. I don't know why, but it's just brilliant. :silly: You'll be buying everything at this rate.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31099 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

No way!

Hm. Are the measurements up on this site? I should look those up I guess. Aww..I didn't see that coming.

:P Teehee. Your huge wishlist made me smile. I don't know why, but it's just brilliant. :silly: You'll be buying everything at this rate.

The measurements aren't on the site yet, but I know because I had a peek at some photos from Alchemy's stand and I've noticed that necklace becasue it stood out with its size if you looked really closely at the items in the photos...

:P Yeah, I know I have a pretty big wish list now, but I'll try to hold myself back somehow. :silly:
I still have to sort out some other items that have been on my wish list for ages, and fortunately they won't discontinue these items tomorrow so I have time. ;)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds