14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #2997 by Thurysaz
Forum Usernames was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir brothers & siters members of TOOA,

Today the question is :

Why did you choose your nickname?
What does it for you?

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3000 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Nickna
Well, the werewolf is because, as I've mentioned in many other posts, the werewolf is my favorite \"monster.\" (Personally I don't think of them as monsters but that's just me.) The cem bit is my initials before I got married. I've been using it for quite some time.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3003 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Nickna
My username comes from what they called me in (terrible!) highschool. Janelle is my real name; they added the \"Hell\" part, as an insult. So, I \"reclaimed\" it :woohoo:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3013 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Nickna
My nickname is actually what I call my daughter. She answers to scootie, and the bee started out at short for biscuit, but got shortened to bee. I called her scootie when she was little, and my husband called her bee, so scootiebee. Not really appropriate to call myself that, but when I signed up for gmail years ago, my regular name I had had for email for years was already taken, so I had to pick something else. It was all I could think of. Before that I was shakti, which means the delusion that is life. But my real name is Laura. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3017 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Nickna
That's really sweet!
I'm Aftermidnight because... It sounded good and dark to me. I got the idea from the band London After Midnight, but they aren't one of my favourites, I just really like the name.
But at college, we all have hoodies with nicknames on the back. And because my real name is Liam... Mine says MausoLiam!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3025 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Nickna
Nocturnal-pet is a nickname I have been using for long time now.
It came to exist from the words: \"Yö eläin\" which was something I were (and still am) called by my friends and family. It means, roughly translated to english, \"Night animal\", but since it sounded in my ears weird, I changed the words to something similar. (night became nocturnal, and animal became pet)

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds