Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Wishlist

More
14 years 4 months ago #11844 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Wishlist
I've always wanted the Wyverex earings but I don't know if they come in a pair or just one and I can't tell if they hang or if they are like studs.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11852 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Wishlist
They don't come in a pair and they are designed to hang from the ear as there is a loop at the dragons head. (and AG usually states if it's a stud)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11887 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Wishlist
@black_magnolia Ouh bummer,, I have had it in my hands but I dunno cant judge just like that, but anyway, can you please tell me if the matins are made of silver? If they are not I cant wear em, since i got a irritating allergies to some kinds of metal :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #11912 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Wishlist
As for all AG earrings, the following applies: All earrings are cast and hand-made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality components, and all come complete with either surgical-steel ear-wires, or if studs, with surgical-steel posts and plastic butterflies. Earrings are sold singly (if not stated differently).

I know a girl that also has a problem wearing earrings that aren't made of gold or silver and she told me that she uses clear nail polish to coat the wires or posts of her earrings (2 coats) and then she doesn't have problems.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11917 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Wishlist
I have the wyverex earring on right now, in fact I never really take it off. It hangs about 1 inch below the earlobe. Also, I recommend replacing the little plastic backs that the studs come with, because I lost one of my formee cross earrings the day I got them. It just popped off, I have no idea where. I replaced the other one with a regular metal (silver) earring back, and it has been on for months with no trouble. The little plastic ones are too soft to hold on to earrings the way I wear them. I have too many piercings to change them all daily, so I wear a lot of small earrings right up my ears, and then only change the bottom most ones. So I guess my wish list will include a replacement formee cross earring.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11954 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Wishlist
Thank you very much back_magnolia you have saved me from doing a stupid thing, unfortunately everything except silver or white gold is not for my skin T_T I hope some of my friends will allow me try them since I can't experiment :( Man and I was so happy when I saw those earrings :S I have tried with nail polish (for some cheap jewelry I got) and then it just got worse.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds