Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #32774 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Forum Error
May 3rd...

A load of \"fatal errors\". :S Every time I think they stopped, I get another error. :angry:

edit: May 4th and the errors go on and on and on... :S

I so hate seeing that white screen with this \"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in C:\\Inetpub\\vhosts\\alchemygothic.com\\httpdocs\\plugins\\system\\sourcerer.php on line 255\"...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #32783 by jefkim666
Replied by jefkim666 on topic Re: Forum Error
May 4th

Forum is loading painfully slow, no errors though. Problem only excist on AG, other forums don't have problems.

New problem: when i try to download the catalogue or go to the wallpaper download section, i end up at the 'home'page Any suggestions, or is this a known problem?
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by jefkim666. Reason: new problem found

More
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #32784 by black_magnolia
jefkim666 wrote:

May 4th

Forum is loading painfully slow, no errors though. Problem only excist on AG, other forums don't have problems.

New problem: when i try to download the catalogue or go to the wallpaper download section, i end up at the 'home'page Any suggestions, or is this a known problem?

Thanks for reporting! I've checked it out myself and you're right, you can't download the pdf catalogue, but the wallpapers are working (with the exception of that link that asks you to click there so you can download them - I suggest right-click and opening the image in a new tab and then saving it normally as a picture; the Dark Chemical Wedding one works fine when clicking on the desired sizes).

You can also check out the Wallpaper poll thread for more AG wallpapers that aren't featured in the Download section.

NOTE TO EVERYBODY: After the server maintenance, all old hompage and forum links don't work any more because the addresses of the pages got renewed, so the old link will just redirect you to the homepage.
You'll have to take the long way to a site if you want to see what is behind the link (this is just for all AG links, links to other web pages should work if those pages still exist). I only changed the links in some threads where it was important.

EDIT: I forgot that there is another link to the pdf catalogue and the rest of the wallpapers: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?Itemid=1...&id=102&view=article
This link should work. Report back if you are still having problems. :)

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 4 days ago #32790 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
:P Oh. I never knew that.

I did get a fatal error yesterday (3rd May) but it wasn't persistant so I thought nothing of it.

More
13 years 1 day ago #32848 by jefkim666
Replied by jefkim666 on topic Re: Forum Error

EDIT: I forgot that there is another link to the pdf catalogue and the rest of the wallpapers: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?Itemid=1...102&view=article

Thanks for the alternative link!

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #32852 by black_magnolia
jefkim666 wrote:

EDIT: I forgot that there is another link to the pdf catalogue and the rest of the wallpapers: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?Itemid=1...102&view=article

Thanks for the alternative link!

You're welcome. :) The links in the Download section should work now too, after the admin had a look at them.

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds