Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you own?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2470 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:What do you own?
Let's see, I'll try to make a list of what I still have (when one collects for so many years, various items get lost or \"borrowed\" and never given back or given away as gifts to friends who liked the pieces so much I just let them *have* them, lol). Ok, here goes:

Dark Kiss necklace, bat necklace, coffin ring, Celtic ankh necklace, cross-shaped stud earrings (don't remember the actual name of them), Mircalla choker, bat chalice, Sacred Heart necklace, skeleton bracelet (this needs to get put back together as I tripped & fell once & the skull broke off of one of the skeletons), spider necklace (don't remember the actual name of it, either), bat pinkie ring, Queen of the Night necklace, Alchemist hair chopsticks (that I can't wear anymore now that I have like 2\" of hair), Bathory Crystal ring, and..and...that's all I can remember right now.

I really, REALLY want this:

Unfortunately I can't justify spending so much $ right now with the holidays & a vacation coming up. It *will* be mine one day, though : D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2471 by vampirelycanthrope13
I have:
The vampretta choker, the wolf pendant and the 'Vampyr' bat pendant.

I love nearly all the new steampunk stuff but don't really have the money for it, and the hour of the wolf pendant (pity it's discontinued).
However of the items i have access to being able to buy, i am hoping to soon buy either the medieval style pentagram pendant or the one with the black enamel background behind the silver pentagram.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2484 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:What do you own?
I only own one piece of Alchemy yet... a pentagram I wear sometimes. It's really beautiful tho, and whish I could wear it more, but we'll see.

Waiting to buy the Steampunk things, at least the necklaces. They're really nice, and hopefully they'll be around my neck in not so long time :blush: The same with the Chemical Wedding necklace, been looking for it for too long now...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2505 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:What do you own?
Well, I suppose the simplest way to do this would be to break it up into groups . . .

Rings : Plague Rat, Winter Garden Crystal, Etheling Dragon, Nigrum Serpentis, Fangorian
Necklaces : Blood Moon, Divinity, Pavoninia, Crepuscluna
Earrings : Chaosium, Temptation, Dragon Drop, Scorpion Studs
Walking Cane : Beast's Claw
Hair Accessories : Crystal Dragon
Drink Ware : Strigoii Glass, Wyverex Goblet

And soon I'll have a very lovely autographed poster flag!

As for what I'd like to get yet, really anything from the Steampunk or Poe lines would leave me pleased beyond words.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by cemwerewolf.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2507 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:What do you own?
I ave,

Earing : Black widow studs.
Rings : undead coffin, salamander stone, Aranea Jetstone.
And also an old necklace that is no longer manufactured. It represents a hand holding a cage in which there are dice it hangs in a leather lace. I love it!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2866 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:What do you own?
So far, I have Light of Chaldea as a fabric flag/poster, and In The Name of the Rose as a paper poster, as well as calendars since 2004.

I'm really hoping to get to a local store that sells AG products this weekend. I'll have to leave my credit card at home though, otherwise I might buy everything in the place!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds