Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

The Alchemy name?

More
14 years 2 days ago #19815 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
agjoe wrote:

Just to confirm Alchemy Carta is the company name.

Alchemy Gothic 1977 or Alchemy Gothic is the brand name.

Alchemy now has various products ranges such as UL17, UL13, Alchemy Commissions, Alchemy of England, Alchemy Poker etc.

The \"1977\" was added in Celebration of the 30th anniversary back in 2007.

Regards,

Alchemy

Question: does that ET CETERA include HOUSE of ALCHEMY AND ALCHEMY GUILD?? I've purchased a few items under those company names

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20701 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
I was wondering that myself because I found a mirror with a women holding it and it is made by Alchemy Carta, but so old that it isn't even in the \"listing\" with all the merchandise ever made. I saw the stamp tho on the bottom of the lady holding the mirror. Really beautiful.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20756 by Hagazussa
Replied by Hagazussa on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
I kind of like that they have added Gothic to the name. It helps distinguish the company in web searches from searches for real life or fantasy alchemy books and supplies. Much more convenient.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds