Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

The Alchemy name?

More
14 years 6 days ago #19583 by Dragonscale
I was just wondering today,when i first discovered Alchemy jewelery in about 1989 the company was just called Alchemy,now it is Alchemy Gothic,or Alchemy Gothic 77,so when and why did it change?,is it because they no longer just do Gothic jewelery?.I know,it probably sounds a stupid question but as i have mentioned,i haven't purchased any for quite a few years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #19588 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
At start it was Alchemy of Alchemy Cartha. And with its success the company grew and grew and grew again. He added the \"Gothic\" to assert their style.
Then during the celebrations of 30 years he added the 1977 (Birth year).
And now it is \"Alchemy Gothic 1977\" because the impact on customers is better with the appellation Gothic, I suppose ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 days ago #19595 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
The name change was probably just to define their styles..I know that Alchemy do a 'UL13 Alchemy' set..Which is a different style of jewellery to 'Alchemy Gothic' stuff..

More
14 years 6 days ago #19597 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
UL = Under License.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19636 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
Thank you Thurysaz. I always wondered this myself. It's most likely on the site here somewhere that I haven't bothered to look yet.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19642 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:The Alchemy name?
I presume,adding the word Gothic to the name has probably made it more likely to be found in online searches as well,you probably get a lot of people searching online under \"Gothic Jewelery\".

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds