Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
13 years 6 months ago #26596 by black_magnolia
FlameDemonDragon wrote:

I also had a question,I was in London last year but i forgot to look for an Alchemy Gothic shop there, is there an actual Alchemy Gothic shop in the London area? Im visiting that great city again next year.
Take care!

There is a thread in the Alchemy section about shops in London. Alchemy Gothic is just the company that produces the items and they only supply distributors not directly common people.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27571 by metaller
actually I love almost all of the AG flasks, my favourite necklace is the sword of destiny wich I own, favourite ring celtic theurgy that I own too. and one day I'll get the table accessories. and if I'd win a flag in the raffle I'd surely choose the transit of daemons and I FUCKING WANT THE HIERONIMUS' END TIMER
these are just the things I absolutely want to have before dying but if I were rich I would buy absolutely EVERYTHING of the alchemy gothic shop... even the female clothes. (ok just joking on the last part)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by metaller.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27582 by necie1286
there is a necklace i love. its of a bleeding heart on a silver chain and there is a pair of ear rings that match it. i love all the necklaces they have but that one is my favorite

More
13 years 5 months ago #27584 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

there is a necklace i love. its of a bleeding heart on a silver chain and there is a pair of ear rings that match it. i love all the necklaces they have but that one is my favorite

:woohoo: I think I have that one (if I think I know what you're referring to)..I swear you mentioned that before. Was it this?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27624 by Morgana
I really like that pendant as well Envy. And I think I recall you mentioning that it's on the smaller side, compared to a lot of their items...

More
13 years 5 months ago #28064 by necie1286
thats the one. its so beautiful. i wish i had the money to buy it. i would wear it all the time, plus the matching ear rings

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds