Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
13 years 6 months ago #26556 by FlameDemonDragon
I enjoy wearing silver and I have 2 dragon pendants and a dragon ring and they are all silver.
I have yet to get an Alchemy Gothic item,if i did it would be The bestia regalis dragon with the crystal on its tail and eye of the devil ring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26562 by black_magnolia
It's so hard to choose one favourite! XD
I generally wear some number of AG items for a time and then when my mind changes I wear some other items I have in my collection.
For now I somehow end up wearing my Black Angel and Bride of Corinth rings the most.
Lately, I've been interesting myself with angel imaginary and have been thinking about purchasing the Celestial Angels Picture Frame, but I'll have to put it off because I've had some stuff on my wish-list for very long and I think I have to indulge myself first with them when I get the money... ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26564 by Kuroboshi
Well, it's pretty easy for me to choose my favourite.

Icarus Ex Machina.

It's one I've wanted for a while but always put off getting due to the price. Got it recently though and it's probably my most worn one since then.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26565 by Envy
Uhhm..Bah..Choosing a favourite would be impossible..But it would probably be my most worn stuff, so..Betrothal ring, Bride of Corinth ring, and my Chemical Wedding pendant.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26567 by CorpseQueen
Oh, I want that Chemical Wedding pendant as well... been staring at it since I first found it at my local shop.

The Icarus Ex Machina is a lovely piece, and I don't think my local store has it, else I'd stare at it just as much :P I don't have many items myself, two pendants and a flag, and only one of the pendants I got in the store and not second hand...

I tried to buy the GMT Quantum Displacer Control, which I love, but my card didn't work and then I realized I had to spend the money on something else. But if I get the money, it will probably be the first thing I buy :lol:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 6 months ago #26591 by FlameDemonDragon
icarus ex machina , i may have seen it but i forgot.Im interested to see what it looks like.
I did see some more wickedly cool pendants and rings in the new catalog such as Vesuvea fire breathing dragon,
crystal pentagram,Anguis Aeternus dragon,Ace of A ring,Fangorian ring,Wealth Talisman ring.
I favor Sterling Silver metal over any other.English Pewter is what Alchemy Gothic is famous for,so I do like pewter also.Pewter resembles Silver in many ways.
I also had a question,I was in London last year but i forgot to look for an Alchemy Gothic shop there, is there an actual Alchemy Gothic shop in the London area? Im visiting that great city again next year.
Take care!

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds