Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
14 years 8 months ago #1538 by vampirelycanthrope13
My vampyr pendant is my most worn piece of alchemy gothic jewellery because the plain vampire bat design goes with anything.
But my favourite is my vampretta choker. The vampirefangs with the red jewel drops of blood. My friends love it and it often attracts attention when i am wearing it. More often than not the attention is positive so far, which is nice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1539 by morphea3107
that is how people react when i'm wearing my IN AMORTA R.I.P. pendant....i just love it but those that don't know me whisper behind my back \" satan's worshiper\"...but people are most often ignorant or just plain stupid.....:laugh:

More
14 years 8 months ago #1548 by nacht_corujen
One of my best-loved items is the Bloodmoon pendant. I'm a red lover. :P
Then there's the \"Star of Udolpho\", which I wear a lot because it matches most of my shirts, and \"St. Lorenz Cross\", which is discreet enough for me to wear whenever I want, too.

There's one item that has had a 'story' with me since I was 15. The first time I went to Disneyland in Paris (it was still called EuroDisney), I found the Dragonclaw earring there, in a shop near the Pirates of the Caribbean. Little did I know it was Alchemy, I didn't even know Alchemy existed, back then. I bought that one and also an \"Or Philosophy\" earring. A few years later I lost my Dragonclaw earring, and I only found it again when browsing through an Alchemy catalogue. Needless to say I got the pair right away... and lost one earring again. The loop opened somehow and before I knew it, the piece was gone. :(
So now I've got the complete pair again, plus the pendant. Hope the curse of the lost Dragonclaws has ended. :P

Another trinket I windowshopped for a long time until I finally bought it is my pair of \"La Feé Verte\" earrings. I love them so much! It's a pity that their matching pendant is so large... And I don't like fairies that much (even though that's a special fairy, as we know). If only there was a simple matching pendant with that green teardrop shape, I'd be happy.

I absolutely love other big items, such as the \"Renaissance Cross of Passion\" pendant, for example, but they're a bit too large for me... I'm a rather low-profile person, I don't like to see big pendants on me, althought I think they look superb on other people.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1854 by Thurysaz
Hello brothers and sisters members of the Order Of Algoth,

Personally my favorite is:

My Alchemist rex buccle.
When I have seen her I fell in love!
Two years of economy .. (I was 13 when I have seen her for the first time) and I bought it. Since it's my favorite buccle that I wear almost all the time. And when I did not wear it prominently on display in my jewelry.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3595 by cemwerewolf
My favorite thing that I own is my Beast's Claw walking stick.

As for things I don't own . . . I'd have to say the Nevermore fob watch as I am quite fond of pocket watches.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3647 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Favourite Alchemy thing
I just recently ordered my very first piece of Alchemy jewelry! It's the Temptation earring.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds