Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
14 years 8 months ago #596 by Highwayman
My favourite item at the moment is my Black rose Ale glass the detail is fantastic

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #601 by Aftermidnight
I love the Galvanic Magneto Inducer Cuff-Bracelet. I'm not Steampunk but I love the design of the whole collection, and I think the cuff is amazing.

More
14 years 8 months ago #636 by nocturnaltreasures
I'd have to say currently the steampunk is my favourite, its really neat to see how Alchemy put the pieces together. Other than the steampunk I really like the lockets, they are beautiful.

More
14 years 8 months ago #641 by morphea3107
ohh yeah ...the lockets...i love them ...you can't usually find lockets in many places . i have the In Amorta R.I.P locket , and i think it's an amazing work of art...

More
14 years 8 months ago #650 by Vivaris
Never been a big fan of lockets, but chokers, chokers make me go crazy when i see one I like (been staring at La Fleur de Baudelaire longingly for a while now but I don't have the money to get it). There's just something elegant yet sexy about them:kiss:

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #681 by CorpseQueen
I like chokers as well, but haven't gotten anything I really like so far...

Another thing I've been longing for for some time is the Dark Chemical Wedding. I love the dark, the dragon (always loved dragons, they're...) and the human girl. She may have a face that's a bit too beautifull for my taste, but I love it anyway, and if they'd get more things alike (dragon and human, or just dragon at all) would be great. As said, I love dragons...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds