Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #36 by Natas
Replied by Natas on topic Re:The Best of Alchemy Gothic
My favorites are : Morgan Theomachia (wich will be tattooed on my back),Omega Skull, The Fourth Horseman (I have the poster), The Crossroads, Shadow Duel, Dionysus, Corsair's Curse, and Letter of Marque.
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by Natas. Reason: signature problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #42 by Elise1914
Speaking of the best, I'm still looking to replace one of my favourite pendants. No one seems to have it anymore. It was a red disk pentagram pendant not much bigger then a 20 pence piece, the red enamel was a bit funny if it got to warm but I loved it and mine is lost I can't seem to replace it. Don't suppose anyone remembers what it might have been called?

P.S I've always worn the pendant from the MORI CHOKER on a fine tarnished chain, sheer classic.

More
14 years 10 months ago #264 by Vivaris
I have: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...AP10_Ring_Cross.html
which I wear practically every single day. I bought it here in Ljubljana back in 2003 in a shop that has been closed for years now :( I had no idea what Alchemy Gothic was, i just thought it was a stunning piece of jewelry that I was absolutely compelled to buy. But now that I saw the rest of the collection I already ordered Sylvanus and the Dragonclaw earrings :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #266 by RavenDarkmoon
Vivaris wrote:

I have: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...AP10_Ring_Cross.html
which I wear practically every single day. I bought it here in Ljubljana back in 2003 in a shop that has been closed for years now :( I had no idea what Alchemy Gothic was, i just thought it was a stunning piece of jewelry that I was absolutely compelled to buy. But now that I saw the rest of the collection I already ordered Sylvanus and the Dragonclaw earrings :)

Don't you just love it when you come across a pic of jewelry that is so beautiful that you must have it.
They look of it is so....and the fact that your inner voice goes...buy me...BUY ME NOW..:laugh:
So give into your little voice people...by that bling bling and make the world a more darker a more Gothic world ;)

Repeat after me....bling bling is your freind....there is always room for more bling bling...
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

More
14 years 10 months ago #268 by Vivaris
Haha that's already my mantra :D So many beautiful things have come into my posession cause of that little voice that I listen to it whenever finances allow :P I already have a list of things i have to get from Alchemy Gothic all because of the little voice ^_^

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 9 months ago #295 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
I definitely love The Chemical Wedding. :]
And I've had the Dead Fairy Preserve Ring for a few years now, a classic piece in my collection. Which I got from this website:
( www.vampfangs.com/Dead-Fairy-Preserve-Ring-p/r130.htm ) Great website :]

dracu lupei

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds