Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #341 by knumpcy
This is my favorite piece for past reasons,since putting both my parents and all of my grandparents to rest.

It is the R127 Pallbearer ring.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by knumpcy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #422 by janelle hell

My favorite piece out of the AG jewelry I own so far is the Dark Kiss necklace.

More
14 years 8 months ago #578 by morphea3107
as the title says , i'd like to know what you think about the alchemy gothic collections so far... do you have one in particular that you like? or , if not what would you like them to make in the future?
i personally love the edgar allan poe collection , but i'd also like it if they would make new pieces to add to the collection. i would wish that they would make more ladies watches , since they have discontinued most of them ....
tell me what you think?

More
14 years 8 months ago #579 by Vivaris
I'd love to see a few more earring designs of the Sylvanus type earring, I have that and i love it! Also, a few more shirt designs would be nice, I'd love to have alchemy artwork prints on shirts that are a little more exciting than tshirts because as far as girlie shirts go, the artwork would stand out much more nicely on something more elaborate than a tshirt =)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #583 by CorpseQueen
Yeah, more clothes would be great, at least more for women... maybe something more then just for the upper body ;) Thinking about getting some of the clothes, but if I did, i'd have to cut some in them as I usually don't wear clothes without a clevage... B)

Else I'm totally in love with the new Rosenstein collection, I love those old futuristik things... the clock may be a bit too big for my thiny little wrist, else I'd love it too, tho the pendants may be my favorites so far. More alike would be most welcome with me :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #591 by cemwerewolf
I'd love to see some alchemy pocket watches. They could make some beautiful pieces just incorporating some of the artwork and jewellry in their immense back catalogue, let alone creating something from scratch.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds