Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

skin reaction

More
14 years 6 days ago #19257 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:skin reaction
I only wear my jewelery when I go out as well, save for my piercings. I never take those out. Even so I only wear it when I go out, I do have one ring that leaves a greenish color around my finger. I suppose it's cheap metal which is weird because it's very heavy and very strong. I'm curious as to what it's made of.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #19278 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:skin reaction
Copper will leave a greenish tint on your skin. I have a ring that does that, too, and it is copper. I am going to paint the inside with clear nail polish, and it won't happen anymore, but I keep forgetting to do it! :)

And it turns out I forgot to put my rings back on after the violin concert tonight, and this thread just reminded me! :) I have to put my wedding rings back on. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 days ago #19321 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:skin reaction
SkieShauphen wrote:

I only wear my jewelery when I go out as well, save for my piercings. I never take those out. Even so I only wear it when I go out, I do have one ring that leaves a greenish color around my finger. I suppose it's cheap metal which is weird because it's very heavy and very strong. I'm curious as to what it's made of.

You could try asking at a jewelry store, to see if they can tell you what it's made of.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19431 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:skin reaction
Envy wrote:

anastasia13 wrote:

Also too, this sounds weird, but take a pair of panty hose and match it to your skin. Cut out a good size piece and slide it up your arm under the bracelet at night. Yes, keep it clean too, but that way you don't have to tuck long shirt sleeves under it all the time either. I have the Requiem cuff and its the large not small and I had that issue for a moment and washed it and wore the panty hose and I'm fine.

-Maybe try that if it still bothers.

Oh wow, that's quite clever. I might give my mother that tip.

No problem, I am pretty useful when it comes to things like this.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19432 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:skin reaction
black_magnolia wrote:

anastasia13 wrote:

Also too, this sounds weird, but take a pair of panty hose and match it to your skin. Cut out a good size piece and slide it up your arm under the bracelet at night. Yes, keep it clean too, but that way you don't have to tuck long shirt sleeves under it all the time either. I have the Requiem cuff and its the large not small and I had that issue for a moment and washed it and wore the panty hose and I'm fine.

-Maybe try that if it still bothers.

Brilliant idea!

Thank you - I try :woohoo:

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19470 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:skin reaction
Anastasia, please also try not to double post.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds