Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Five Finger Death Punch Mic-Stand by Alchemy

More
14 years 2 months ago #14506 by scootiebee
Knowing me, I would find a way to injure myself on either mic stand. I have a knack for that.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14512 by cemwerewolf
With my talent for klutziness I'd just have to be in the same country as it to be wounded. I wonder if they're coming to Canada . . . :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14516 by necie1286
i'd be scared that if i got one. that one i'd run into it and two someone might hurt themselves. i have a nehperw whom will soon be crawling and i just know he would run into it if i had it.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14521 by black_magnolia
The two mics are quite different. The Giger one is a lot lighter because it was designed having in mind how Davis performs on stage and he uses the mic quite energeticaly so it had to be light and bendable.
I don't know how the lead singer of FFDP will handle the Alchemy mic as it's really heavy and he'll also have to look out for those spikes/ribs...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14530 by Morgana
It would all depend on whether the singer plays an instrument or not. It's usually the stand-up singers that make more use of the mic stand as a prop. I don't know anything about this band, but I would suspect the singer plays as well, and that this is just for appearance sake.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14539 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

It would all depend on whether the singer plays an instrument or not. It's usually the stand-up singers that make more use of the mic stand as a prop. I don't know anything about this band, but I would suspect the singer plays as well, and that this is just for appearance sake.

Nope, the singer from FFDP is only vocals, no instrument, but I also think the mic-stand will only be for appearance sake and the singer will jump around with the mic and the mic-stand will just look cool on stage.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds