Show Navigation Menu

Black Friday

More
14 years 6 months ago #8966 by anastasia13
Black Friday was created by anastasia13
Do any of you outside the United States have anything like our Black Friday? Where there are deals and sales that you could save so much. Like a 42 inch tv for 499 USD...I wondered that before, but I think you have other events like your own type of Thanksgiving...just wondering.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8970 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Black Friday
Don't think we have that in England..

If we do, then damn - I've missed out on shopping opportunities. I think around Thanksgiving time, shops around here are preparing for Christmas.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #8971 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Black Friday
Just alittle knowledge info sent for this American commercialized day after Thanksgiving here.

Black Friday

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8973 by Envy
Oh right. That's cleared things up. Although that link says that many employees have the day off?

It's business as usual here. :ohmy:

More
14 years 6 months ago #8975 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Black Friday
Do you celebrate the middle of summer? It's a pretty big thing here, even tho you don't get any gifts or do anything that can be viewed as sane... except eat, that is. And it's always raining... but, it's fun anyway, as you usually get some candy :silly: I'm still a child concerning that, you see... :blush:

But something where everything's cheap? Not that I know of, but then there is a lot of holidays I don't know shit about... and some I just keep forgetting...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #8980 by Envy
Hmm..In May we have 'May Day'..Where kids in primary (usually) have maypole dancing, there's Morris dancing which is done by the older citizens (again, usually) and there are lots of community fêtes etc.

Not sure if that's specific to England or not, though.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds