Show Navigation Menu

Depression/Stress

More
13 years 8 months ago #23937 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I realise I'm bumping this topic, but I just need to get this off my chest.

Regarding my earlier post? Somehow I feel the stress is going to come back. Found out tonight that the guy (the one whom I said wasn't getting in and added \"Thankfully\") I'd rather not have to deal with (to sum it up, he's a slacker and got rather annoyed at me once for saying we needed to get to work) has somehow got into the HND course. That's 2 damn years I have to endure him and it is most likely that we are the only ones in our last class continuing on to this course.

Ugh...Really hope I don't have to work with him otherwise things will get really bad. He only works when he feels like it and will do other stuff even whilst our tutor is going over what we need to do/teaching us how to do certain things.

To think, things were looking so well, a pretty much fresh start at college with a new class. Though I will probably look odd coming in on the first day. Missing the induction day and I plan on wearing my waistcoat. Too bad it is likely I'll have to put up with him. -.-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23966 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Kuroboshi wrote:

To think, things were looking so well, a pretty much fresh start at college with a new class. Though I will probably look odd coming in on the first day. Missing the induction day and I plan on wearing my waistcoat. Too bad it is likely I'll have to put up with him. -.-

Mm..I've always thought about moving colleges/schools to have a 'fresh start'. The idea always appealed, but at the end of the day, I fear not being able to make new friends at all. It's tough enough where I currently am.

Stress is starting to build up on me too - But I can only laugh as I brought it all upon myself. My work exp. placement, my extra college course, my winter music, uni entrance and driving exams..Yes. I brought it all upon myself and now I must deal with it.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23972 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Ah, when you think about it, you always bring the stress upon yourself. :S
I have to get moving a bit faster with my studying or I'll end up all stressed again... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23987 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Depression/Stress
black_magnolia wrote:

Ah, when you think about it, you always bring the stress upon yourself. :S
I have to get moving a bit faster with my studying or I'll end up all stressed again... :(

Haha, tell me about it. I have two weeks to learn 2 little topics and 4 big, big ones. If I don't learn the 4 big ones before college starts again, I'm very much..Well..Screwed.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds