Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 1 month ago #17024 by Verminaard Draconis
First, a house a new car and I will create my job with a couple of workers for me. Second, I would take a trip all around the world with my kids and Girlfriend. Third I will give big gifts to my family and fourth I will pay for the dept of my state.

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24790 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Lottery Winner
well, i would like to buy a house, doing some trips, a lots of cds, finally all the gothic wearing i want!XD
a big armchair to put inside all my new clothes!!ahaha..lots of gigs..
just a dream!=.=

More
13 years 8 months ago #24793 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Wonder if it'd be possible to buy your way into high society. :woohoo:

Nah..Realistically, I think most of us would go crazy with spending on clothing. :P Hey - If I had the cash, I'd partner up with other gothically minded people and set up a clothing company.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24807 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Envy wrote:

Nah..Realistically, I think most of us would go crazy with spending on clothing. :P Hey - If I had the cash, I'd partner up with other gothically minded people and set up a clothing company.

That's a great idea! Then you'd be sure of always getting clothes that are exactly what you want. I find it's not always the money that's the problem... lots of times I go shopping, ready to spend, but can't find anything I like.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24817 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Well, I'd definitely buy a lot of clothes, set aside some for a car and learn to drive, along with setting aside a fair amount for things such as insurance etc...

Then with the rest? I'd probably let it rot in a bank to gain interest and leave it alone. Would probably get a fair amount with even £100k in a bank.

I certainly wouldn't be like some people and go absolutely crazy just because I have the money. Need to plan for the future. Hell, it'd pay for university if I got into that situation where I had won the lottery.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24818 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

That's a great idea! Then you'd be sure of always getting clothes that are exactly what you want. I find it's not always the money that's the problem... lots of times I go shopping, ready to spend, but can't find anything I like.

:P Yes! I have the same problem.

And of course, things like money for university and a pretty house would come first..But the rest..Well. I won't make any promises or commitments. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds