Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 4 months ago #10434 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
I would probably get a rex cat if I got enough money... and a little bigger apartment then normal for one or two persons to live in. No loans tho, I don't wanna get caght in that... but we'll see how long that will work out.

And the reason for only one of them is because I've never had any real pets (just fishes, but i liked them too) and not sure how well I'd be able to treat them. And to get used to treating them... I'd probably end up like my mom's friend, who owns several rex cats and takes them to shows and win money and other prizes...

And reptiles! I want a leguan (the big lizard who eats fruit), and a bird (big one, but not a parrot) and so on... and maybe a dog for my boy. He's not a animal-person, but he likes dogs more... (too bad for him, lol).

And now you ask how this will work in an apartment... well... we'll work it out, in the end it will work out... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10497 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Lottery Winner
My house is rather small but everyone seems to have room. We're even thinking of adding a dog to the menagerie at some point in the not too distant future. As long as everyone gets along well, you don't really notice if the space isn't that large. Though, mind you, if I ever do win the lottery we'll be building a bigger house. Then there will be room for more pets! :laugh:

More
14 years 4 months ago #10543 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
cemwerewolf wrote:

Though, mind you, if I ever do win the lottery we'll be building a bigger house. Then there will be room for more pets! :laugh:

Now that's the spirit! Why not build a stable when you're at it? Or just a tiny one, for all the mice? :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #10559 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Somehow the idea of a mouse stable sounds really intriguing at the moment . . . Chances are that if we did win the lottery, my husband and I would build a home outside of town. So a stable with some larger critters would definitely be an option. I've always dreamed of owning a horse . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #13044 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic Re:Lottery Winner
I would settle down, buy a house, a car, an excellent drumset, give some to family and giveaway the rest for charity.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13176 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Lottery Winner
I would buy myself a house and everything in it, buy my folks a house too and open a gallery cafe :D
If there is some left after that I would make sure that I buy something vital for charity (like a mamogram or medication etc), not give them only money but assets so I know that it was well spent.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds