Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 4 months ago #10337 by Ulfric
Replied by Ulfric on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Get a medium size house with a little bit of land for a couple of dogs. Couple cars. but most will be savings and concerts and charitys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10382 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Ugh, no dogs for me. I would want my house to be a cat house. I'd want little doors for them and catwalks along the ceiling and walls, and they could have their own playrooms as well as a special room away from the rest of the house to poo in. They could even have their own room with a little table that has food on it for them. Hee hee.
But most of the house would have to look like a dungeon. I want to live in a dungeon, with caskets for coffee tables and candle chandeliers' hanging from the ceiling along with torches on the walls. *hugs myself*

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10392 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
SkieShauphen wrote:

Ugh, no dogs for me. I would want my house to be a cat house. I'd want little doors for them and catwalks along the ceiling and walls, and they could have their own playrooms as well as a special room away from the rest of the house to poo in. They could even have their own room with a little table that has food on it for them. Hee hee.
But most of the house would have to look like a dungeon. I want to live in a dungeon, with caskets for coffee tables and candle chandeliers' hanging from the ceiling along with torches on the walls. *hugs myself*

Ahh..I'd want a pretty, Gothic-Victorian-styled interior for my house..

I've always dreamt of having a whole plethora of animals when I have a house of my own..Cats, dogs, reptiles, birds..I don't know whether they'd co-exist though. :woohoo: Maybe that dream will remain a dream.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10399 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Lottery Winner
My home currently contains four fish, a shrimp, a mouse, a snake, two cockatiels and a cat. They can coexist if the predators are gotten at a youg age and taught to leave the more bite size members of the household be. But, as my cat seems to have a fascination with everyone's cages, if I win the lottery I think I'd have some special cabinets built to get the little ones out of reach.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10401 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
cemwerewolf wrote:

My home currently contains four fish, a shrimp, a mouse, a snake, two cockatiels and a cat. They can coexist if the predators are gotten at a youg age and taught to leave the more bite size members of the household be. But, as my cat seems to have a fascination with everyone's cages, if I win the lottery I think I'd have some special cabinets built to get the little ones out of reach.

A shrimp? That's interesting. O.O Friends are always joking that I'd turn my future house into a zoo if I was given the chance. There's just too many pets I'd love to keep.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10424 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Lottery Winner
If I win the lottery, I would also first invest it into building a house, preferably somewhere in the country side with a lot of woods all around it. I'd like to have a couple of horses and a lot of space for all my other animals. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds