Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 5 months ago #8826 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Nox Aeterna wrote:

First I would travel around the world and also invest in a business

That sounds like a good idea.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8834 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Yeah, I'd have to agree with traveling assuming I didn't mention that in my first post.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8849 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
First I would slpit it in 3, giving half to my son I have never seen so his life is without hassle, then split it in half again. 1 part to myself and then the other part to The Nashville Mission(They do brilliant work). After that I would keep 1mil for myself and buy a small home in the best Gothic area in the world(or create my own) and with the rest put it in a Swiss account to draw interest and live off that. With the first mil I would go back to Europe for a year or just move there and establish myself. Life would be quite brilliant if you were apart of my world.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 5 months ago #8856 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
I'd get one of those little mini-computers, so I could take it anywhere and write at any time... with portable Internet, of course.

The Sims 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Bioshock 2, Assassins Creed 2, Halo ODST, Mass Effect 2, Deus Ex 3... all of those would be bought or pre-ordered. Maybe even more... And a Xbox 360 Elite! Extra memory and everything! And two more controlls to it...
And a better computer, so I could play Sims 3 without problem. Maybe even build it myself (with a bit of help from friends and the like)

Hm... maybe a camera. Just a little one, not even 1 swedish k.

The rest - save. I get uncomfortable with too much money. And not sure I would buy this all anyway... I would probably just long for it but never dare buy it, 'in case' I need it for something better...

But if I got a few million... maybe a good little apartment somewhere close to city but not in the middle. Got a spot already...
And a cat. A devon rex. My boy would have to live with it - I could buy him some anti-allegry pills that he could take day around...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #8934 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Lottery Winner
pay off my families bills and morgage. Pay off my brothers student loans, pay my student loans off. Fix my credit report. Buy a house and new car. Get all my crap out of storage. Buy a fridge and freezer for my new house and load it with food, fill all my cupboards. Fly some friends in and have a small party to celebrate and thats it. Otherwise all money sits in the bank, my life is fixed, and I am content. Then I can travel more freely.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9008 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Lottery Winner
If i win?

I buy all my collection Achemy in the Custom shop in silver!!!

and make a lot of presents too my family.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds