Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 5 months ago #8744 by Highwayman
Lottery Winner was created by Highwayman
If you won millions on a lottery what would you spend it on?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8746 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Lottery Winner
I don't think I'd buy much with it. I'm the kind of person that wants to save that money for practical uses. Some of it would go into a house and vehicle but the rest of it would be for groceries, bills, accessories around the house, ect. I'm a saver. Of course, not to say I wouldn't buy out most of Alchemy's products....

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8747 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Pay off all debt, build a new home, buy the local goth shop and go on an alchemy shopping spree. A portion of the remaining money would be invested into interest bearing accounts so that we could basically live off the interest for the rest of our lives. Also, a select few special people would be getting a sizeable gift. My husband and I have played this game many times before. :laugh:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8762 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Ooh! Now this is a topic I like.

I would..Put aside enough for my university fees (I'd still want to get a good education even if I could have a good lifestyle doing nothing for the rest of my life), I'd have some clothing custom-made for me (I'm very short and I love corsets - It can be expensive and annoying to find something perfect), I'd buy a med-sized, detatched house, various pets, a pretty, sleek dark-blue/black Aston Martin, a shiny, black grand piano and the remainder would probably be invested in property developing and given to my parents to cover the costs of raising me, with enough put aside for any future children's university fees as well (I'd make them earn their own money, with a little headstart to get rid of debts).

:P

More
14 years 5 months ago #8764 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Lottery Winner
...Shoes... :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8766 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Zenith wrote:

...Shoes... :lol:

:laugh: Haha! I would have said 'shoes' too, however, I and all of my family know that I have far too many heels around which aren't worn enough!

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds